As of Thursday 5th August 2021, 5:00pm, Newcastle and the Hunter region will be in lockdown. Veterinary clinics are considered an essential service, so we will remain open for when you need us. Please read the following changes to our policy for when visiting our clinic.
- When visiting, DO NOT ENTER.
- MASKS are mandatory.
- Use our IPAD out the front notify us of your arrival and keep your PHONE ready.
- Whilst the 7-day lockdown is in place, we are doing PHONE consults only.
- We will come and collect your pet to bring them into the clinic and ask you to please stay INSIDE YOUR CAR for the consultation phone call.
- EFTPOS or PHONE PAYMENTS will be the only payment form accepted, no cash.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE CLINIC IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR ARE AWAITING RESULTS OF A COVID-19 TEST – YOU ARE TO SELF-ISOLATE. If your pet needs to be seen under these circumstances, arrange a family member to bring them to our clinic, or call us on 49556670 prior to your appointment to arrange alternative means of providing care.
We ask that you consider rescheduling your appointment over the next week if it is not important. If you have any questions or concerns about these protocols relating to your appointment, contact us on 49556670 to discuss. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.