Our COVID-safe policy will be changing from Monday 11th October, following recommendations from NSW health. Please see our updated policy below for when visiting our clinic.
- We will continue to have the iPad situated out the front of our clinic to notify our staff of your arrival.
- Please follow the prompts on the iPad to check-in your pet.
- ONE fully-vaccinated person may enter the clinic with their pet for their consultation, if they would like to. Otherwise, we will continue to provide consultations over the phone, collecting your pet for their visit. If you would like an in-person consult, please have your proof-of-vaccination ready to show our staff.
- Masks are still required when visiting, as well as scanning the service NSW QR code, logging in and out.
- Medication and food collections will still remain outside.
- Card payment is preferred, rather than cash.
Thank you for your understanding. This is a challenging time for our community. As an essential service, and to be here for your pets at critical times, we are required to follow all health and safety recommendations. We will continue to monitor the situation as COVID cases change, and review our policy in-line with these.
We thank you for helping us keep our staff and vulnerable individuals in our community safe. If you need help to access your proof of vaccination, you can visit the Services Australia website here. If you have any further questions, please call us on 4955 6670 or by our other modes of contact.
Your Fletcher Vet team.